Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Scammers Impersonating Manor Farm / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:


Image  Image 

Manor Farm
Manley Lane
Manley Frodsham
Cheshire
WA6 9HL
+44-7446137828.  

Dear applicant,

I acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with 
Manor farm house,I'm a Business Man and a Building Contractor
(Engineer), for this reason So I find it very Hard & difficult to be
home or stay in my House at a long period of time due to the
contract I use to have in my Nation and International Countries. I
needed trustworthy person to assist me in my farm house, I just
exposed my profile to you but, we shall see face to face in my
Home Country Once you arrive and welcome by me as well. Your
CV has been received and viewed and I found it quiet interesting
as it is matching the requirements needed by Manor Farm House.
I would have loved to conduct this interview with you on the
phone, but considering the time involved in doing it, I have
decided to waved it off . You are advised to patiently follow my
recruiting process as I proceed. 

NOTE: That you are eligible to submit your travel document in
your next mail if only your passport is at hand and you are ready
to relocate to work with Mr Mr Peter Anthony jones Family in
United Kingdom.I have gone through your profile and your
qualifications have made me to offer you the job you seek as
Supervisor manager, because of your educational background and
work experience. and am willing to pay you 6,000 GBP monthly as
your basic salary and 500 GBP weekly.
Remember that you have only few weeks of enrollment in my
House with all the legal formalities being completed including the
Visa/Work Permit processing period.
Your Job Duity: Your work is to supervise all the workers working
in farm house while am at work, Only to make sure everything is
in good proper order. As the new Direct manager, Please what i
really needed from you is to be trust worthy,straight
forward,trustworthy,kindness,respectful and understanding.

(WORKING TIME):
Working from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm in the morning and from 2.30
pm to 6.30 pm in the evenings.

Again All i needed from you to be very loyalty , respectful ,
trustful and Understanding and be very humble to me as your
employer. Well-furnished Two (2) Bedroom Flat is available in my
compound for you.The Bedroom house is equipped with
everything you can need for your stay: fully equipped kitchen,
Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Range,Dishwasher,Garbage
Disposal,Hood Over Range,Granite Counter,Available,washing
machine.Bedrooms, bath.. And large living room with appliances
including in-suite washer and dryer,electric heating

VISA IN UNITED KINGDOM APPLICATION.
Scan and send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Your educational credentials
4 Your telephone number


PROCEDURES FOR YOUR (3) YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International
passport, passport photograph and educational credentials.

1)I shall forward the documents to the United Kingdom  
Embassy/immigration in Kingdom Embassy.
2)other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the
United Kingdom Embassy-immigration/Embassy for visa 
procurement shall be sent by me .

A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM Commercial Bank of
Kingdom Embassy
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM HIGH COURT.

All these documents i shall send along with your attached
documents to the United Kingdom Embassy-Embassy.
and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy
with which the Embassy will contact you for the interview and
stamping of your visa.

PROHIBITED IN MY FARM HOUSE
1) SMOKING
2)DRINKING
3)FIGHTING OR QUARRELLING
4) LATE NIGHT KEEPING .

REMARK: AIR TICKET WILL BE PAID BY ME.
NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee.reason is to show
commitment and to avoid disappointment when your visa is out
due to some turn down the offer when the visa and all travelling
document is ready and which cause lost of money from the
employer .I'm willing to render you assistance on the procedure
of your Visa. a consultant agent will be introduced to you by the
United Kingdom Embassy to assist us gain visa in your country,
Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for
your visa p16rocess with the Travelling Consultant when needed or
don't have an international passport at hands during your
working visa processing.Kindly read the Terms and Conditions
carefully.I will inform my Attorney to send you a copy of the job
agreement for you to sign if you accept the terms and conditions
given herein.write back so that i would know the next step that
needs to be taken . take care.

Best regard
Peter Anthony jones
+44-7446137828.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!