Saturday, August 20, 2016

Dr. JIM PATTISON / jimpattison24@gmail.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Image Image

All you need to do is to let me know how serious and ready you are to take up this opportunity so that we can discuss further on next action and I want you not to waste time in responding to any mail you received from me and my attorney in your country, once we complete your visa application, all this will be taking care of by me as your employer, such as: visa fees, flight ticket and preparation of accommodation. But you have to pay for your visa registration in Canadian embassy India, which will cost you (9, 250, INR) only. If you’re serious to work with me, Please, understand that am doing this because I'm urgently in need of a helping hand as soon as possible and do not accept this offer of employment or do not write me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined. Get back to me with the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and a recent passport photograph if you're okay with the content of this terms and conditions of my job offered ,so that we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer. Once I received your response along with the required documents ''educational credentials and passport copy'', I will forward it to my lawyer so that he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will be send to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know that you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein. I'm waiting to hear from you again for further action. Yours Faithfully, Dr. JIM PATTISON · VIA EMAIL: jimpattison24@gmail.com Home Address: - 101 Riel Drive St. Albert, Alberta, Canada (Ottawa)T8N 3X4. You can call or sms me any time. +13437002906 For more i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!