Friday, January 23, 2015

GOOGLE WINNING NOTIFICATION. - Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a scam!  Read www.fake-lottery-scam.tk

GOOGLE WINNING NOTIFICATION.

Attn:
We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of
our lucky winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to
encourage the active use of the Google search engine and the Google
ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you
will continue to be active and patronage to this company. Google is
now the world leading search engine worldwide, and in an effort to
sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, an online
e-mail balloting was carried out without your knowledge and it was
officially released today. We wish to formally announced to you that
your email address was attached the sum of 450,000.00 {Four Hundred
and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling's}.

We also wish to inform you that you have successfully passed the
requirements, statutory obligations, verifications and our
satisfactory report test conducted for all our online winners. A
winning Cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award
Team, and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side
your winning Cheque.

These are your award details.
Security Code Number: GID/98989GI.
Ticket No: GID/492/70/2014
Winning Number: GID/133/365/2014

Information's required from you are part of our precautionary measure
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. To
claim your won prize, please contact our Foreign Transfer Manager MR
SHAUN GRANT. Neatly fill the verification and fund release form below.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Full Name.
(5) Sex.
(6) Occupation.
(7) Age.
(8) Ever won an online lottery?


Mode of Prize Remittance.
(1) Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque Name and other
Winning Documents safely to you.
(2) Bank Transfer of your Winning to your account.


You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager MR SHAUN
GRANT. with his private email details below to avoid unnecessary delay
and complications:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
****************************** *****************
FOREIGN CLAIMS MANAGER
MR SHAUN GRANT.
GOOGLE VALIDATION OFFICE DEPARTMENT (UK).
Email: mrshaungrant@yahoo.com
*********************** ***********************

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double
claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third
parties about their winnings and also sharing their identification
numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the lottery
on behalf of the real winners. The Google promotion award committee
has reached a decision from the headquarters at the United Kingdom
that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to
the disqualification of the winner's lottery. So you are hereby
strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential
until you claim your prize.


Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive
Lottery Board Commission.


TESTIMONIES OF OUR PAST LUCKY WINNERS: (These testimonials are 
part of the scam and are fake!)

''When I first received an unsolicited email that I have just won four
hundred Fifty Thousand Pounds from Google Lotto it appeared to me like
one of those uncalled -for emails .However, when I decided to justify
my curiosity by contacting the Agent they told me in the email to know
if this was real he instructed me on what to do to claim my winning
and as a matter of fact I was skeptical initially but when I did I was
full of surprise when my bank here in America called me up to confirm
to me that an additional four hundred Fifty Thousand Pounds Has been
transferred to my account.
I am really happy for the GOOGLE COMPANY who made it possible for me
to be a millionaire Today''. [Mr. Shaun Walter [From Texas In The
United States of America]

''To me I was the last person on earth to believe in the Internet of a
thing and its winning. Especially considering the fact that I am a
black woman from Africa. I just couldn't believe it, but when I called
my claim agent to confirm my winning I was still in surprise until I
meet all there condition and today I am the pillar in my family
because of my financial strength''.
Mrs. Joyce Addo [From Accra, Ghana, West Africa]

'' I am OFW from CEBU CITY, working as a make shift nurse here in a
local hospital in Liverpool, England. Most of my salary goes back home
to support my family. Words can't explain how I feel winning a lottery
I never participated in, I was over joyed when my email address won
Four hundred and fifty Thousand Pound Sterling. I am going back home
to the Philippines next month to start my own clinic so that I can
help the poor people in my community. THANK YOU JESUS''
MARITES RODICO [OFW in Liverpool, England


WARNING: MY NAME IS PRIYANTO FROM JAKARTA, INDONESIA, I WON THIS
LOTTERY FROM GOOGLE LOTTO LAST YEAR AND I WENT HOME AND TOLD MY FAMILY
AND FRIENDS, BUT BEFORE I COULD CLAIM MY PRIZE ONE OF MY FRIENDS USED
ALL MY WINNING INFORMATION'S TO COLLECT THE PRIZE MONEY,CLAIMING THAT
I SENT HIM. MY ADVICE IS THAT IF U EVER WIN A GOOGLE LOTTERY, DON'T
TELL ANYONE TILL YOU GET YOUR PRIZE, EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND. THEY WILL
TELL YOU ITS A LIE,BUT THEY WILL CONTACT THE LOTTERY AGENT AND CLAIM
YOUR PRIZE. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE. PEACE.


'"Saya menerima pemberitahuan menang pada beberapa kesempatan semacam
ini, tetapi saya tidak percaya sampai aku hanya mengambil risiko
membayar semua biaya saya diminta untuk membayar. Infact saya pinjam
uang dari sekitar untuk membayar semua biaya dan melihat saya hari ini
saya bisa membayar kembali apa yang saya pinjam 5-kali lipat menjadi
kreditur saya''
AZLEEN Binti Othman [Indonesia Empat ratus lima puluh ribu Pound Britisht]



Yours Sincerely,
MR. RICHMOND OWEN
GOOGLE ZONAL COORDINATOR
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!