Tuesday, January 20, 2015

FRED AKU SOLICITORS & ATTORNEYS / Fake Payment Scam Fraud


                                       FRED AKU SOLICITORS & ATTORNEYS.
 
I am Barrister Fred Aku, a senior advocate of Nigeria, i was consulted by the organization i work with the World Bank in regards to your case to be your attorney in the on going Transaction and Foreign funds transfer in this country , Nigeria.

In this juncture I want you to know that your file was brought to me, and also i was told to go through your file, and make sure everything you do with the Nigerian Government are legal. today i procured the two certificates needed, and the attorney general have to stamp on them, I have been told how u were scammed by waziri. I want u to know that this USD10 million, will get to u if only u will listen to me and follow all I am going to tell u, I know money is too difficult to get, and not even when someone must have lost so much, like I was told.

The World Bank sent me because I have help people so many times, so yours will not be different if only u will follow all the advise I will be given u.. I was told u Owe 350USD. please do not listen to them, because I will be sitting with the President tomorrow. so when I come I will tell u what we discussed.

Thanks

Barrister Fred Aku.


Scammer wants "bank fee" sent via Western Union or Money Gram to
receiver name: Obi Daniel
location: lagos Nigeria
text question: what color
answer: white. 
amount: USD200.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!