Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hamidul Haque / Scam Fraud

Reply-To: h_hambd@yahoo.co.nz
From: "Mr Hamidul Haque" h.hambd@yahoo.co.nz
Subject: Request for Partnership.
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:15:41 -0400
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Re:Request for Partnership.

I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet but due to the prevailing circustances I don’t have any other option than to seek for partnership through this medium. Permit me, My Name is Mr Hamidul Haque, citizen of Bangladesh , Managing partner with M/S &H Corporation. I am searching for a foreign partner who will partner with me in the completion of a Multimillion Dollar transaction.

This transaction has to do with the Asian Development Bank Financed Natural Gas Assess Improvement Project. The transaction is 100% risk free, financially profitable and economically viable. I am open for negotiation. All arrangements will be made under a legitimate framework. Full details will be disclosed to you on your expression of interest I look forward to doing good business with you.

Warmest Regards,
Hamidul Haque .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!